2018 Maryland Cybersecurity Awards Celebration
March 21 | 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. | American Visionary Art Museum | Baltimore, MD
There’s no place like Maryland for the very best cybersecurity products, services, resources and workforce. The Cybersecurity Association of Maryland, Inc. (CAMI) and Presenting Sponsors Point3 Security and PNC Bank are pleased to introduce the 2018 Maryland Cybersecurity Awards – an exciting program and event that will highlight and celebrate the best and brightest of Maryland’s cybersecurity industry. We’ll honor companies, organizations and individuals that have protected businesses and government entities with their innovative cybersecurity products and/or outstanding cybersecurity services; demonstrated exemplary knowledge, expertise, leadership and innovative thinking; or made a significant contribution to Maryland’s cybersecurity ecosystem. See below for ways to get involved. Download flyer here.
Signature Awards Categories
- PSA Insurance “Cybersecurity Innovator of the Year” Award – click here to nominate.
- Cybersecurity Defender of the Year Award* – click here to nominate.
- South River Technologies “Cybersecurity Champion of the Year” Award – click here to nominate.
- Edwards Performance Solutions “Cybersecurity Company to Watch” Award – click here to nominate.
- Cybersecurity Diversity Award* – click here to nominate.
- Cybersecurity Industry Resource Award* – click here to nominate.
* Sponsorship of this Signature Award category is available. Click here for cost and details.
Up to three finalists will be selected from each Signature Award category and announced by February prior to the MD Cybersecurity Awards Celebration. The public will be invited to vote online to determine who will receive the coveted Cybersecurity People’s Choice Award from this list of candidates. The winner will be announced by Gula Tech Adventures at the March 21 Awards Celebration. Note: Nominees are ineligible to win in two consecutive years.
Nominees for Signature Awards categories will automatically be entered into the judging for the Regional Award for their respective participating county. The sponsor for each Regional award will create its own judging team, establish its own judging process and select its category winner to be announced at the Awards Celebration. Note: not all counties will be presenting awards as there may be no nominees in some counties or no sponsor to host and manage the award for some counties.
- Best of Anne Arundel County Award – sponsored by Anne Arundel Economic Development Corp
- Best of Frederick County Award – sponsored by Frederick County Office of Economic Development
- Best of Howard County Award – sponsored by Howard County Chamber of Commerce
- Best of Montgomery County Award – sponsored by Montgomery County Economic Development Corp
* Sponsorship of other Region awards is available. Click here for cost and details.
- Presenting Sponsor: $10,000 (two available – SOLD)
- Red Carpet Sponsor: $5,000 (six available – 3 SOLD).
- People’s Choice Award Sponsor: $5,000 (one available – SOLD)
- VIP Buddy Pass Sponsor: $3,500 (one available).
- Special Treat Sponsor: $3,500 (one available)
- Spotlight Sponsor: $2,500 (multiple available)
- Backstage Sponsor: $1,000 (multiple available).
Questions? Email [email protected].