ETC’s initiative, Accelerate Baltimore (AB), is looking for the next 6 innovative startup technology companies to accelerate their ideas to market in 2018. This is Accelerate Baltimore’s seventh year in which they will be awarding a total of $250K to 6 startups for the third year in a row; your support will provide the connections to drive the AB program and help in the search for the next exciting cohort. At the end of the program, companies will have the opportunity to be awarded an additional $100K in follow on funding. AB is made possible from the support of the Abell Foundation. Graduates of this program include Arbit, ReciproCare, Swaggle, Chord, GunBail, and WealthyLife.
Who are ideal candidates?
- an early stage startup using technology to solve a large problem
- pre-revenue and/or has not received substantial outside funding (completed a seed round or larger)
- a passionate team with the drive to move their business forward
- ready and interested in participating fully in the 13-week program
Accelerate Baltimore Key Dates:
- Applications CLOSE:
- Sunday, February 18, 2018
- Application Link: http://www.acceleratebaltimore.com/apply/
- Upcoming Information Sessions: