Are you a US cyber, defense or security technology company looking to expand in the European market?
The Maryland Department of Commerce has an opportunity for you to soft land in the Hague Security Delta (HSD) — the largest security cluster of Europe — providing you with access to the full EU market.
Benefits of participating in the program:
- Access to shared office space at the HSD Campus — the national innovation centre for security in The Hague — at no cost to you.
- Mentorship from HSD, InnovationQuarter and the Dutch Chamber of Commerce.
- Greater exposure to global partners and opportunities to pursue clients.
- Support in accessing financial resources, engaging strategic partners, and refining business models for market opportunities in the EU region.
- Option to apply for Commerce’s ExportMD program to partially fund your travel and marketing costs.
Space in this program is limited to only 5 companies.
Applications must be received by September 15.
Sign up today to secure your place in this unique program!
The Exchange Program will occur in March 2018. If interested in full program information and an application, please contact:Posted on