Cyber Capabilities Exchange Meetup: A combination of casual networking and business, this two-hour program gives up to five MD cybersecurity product and service providers the platform to showcase their companies to attendees, thus, providing the following opportunities, as applicable: sales, partnering/reselling, referrals, funding, acquisition and/or leadership and team member recruitment.
Individuals from across Maryland’s vibrant cybersecurity community – including other cybersecurity companies, cybersecurity solution seekers (a.k.a. potential customers) and investors – are encouraged to attend.
Event format: Each event will begin with a half hour of networking, followed by presentations from the Cybersecurity Spotlight Companies, who will each have four minutes to present their company’s offerings to the audience, followed by four minutes of Q&A from attendees. Lite fare food, beer, and wine will be provided, and the event will conclude with a half hour of additional networking.
Target Audience: Executives from non-cyber/non-tech Maryland businesses who are seeking cybersecurity solutions, investors and representatives from Maryland cybersecurity and technology companies.
Sponsorship Opportunities & Benefits
In return for financial support in the amount of $500, your business will receive the following benefits:
- Sponsorship of one (1) Cyber Capabilities Exchange Meetup.
- Sponsor will be promoted as such in all marketing related to event.
- Sponsor name/logo (linked to url of sponsor’s choice) will be listed on event registration page.
- Sponsor may display/distribute promotional materials at the event.
- Sponsor will have opportunity to welcome attendees and share information about business.
- If there is an attendance charge associated with the event, Sponsor will receive two complimentary tickets.
- Sponsor will receive list of event attendees with name, company and title and contact info.
- (Note: Contact info will be provided for those who do not opt out of having their info shared with attendees.)