This Is A CAMI Cybersecurity Company Members-Only Event.
Cost: $0 CAMI Premium Cybersecurity Company Members. $25 Pp CAMI Standard Cybersecurity Company Members. Interested In Sponsoring This Event? Email [email protected]
Thank you to our presenters, Keith Moulsdale and Razvan Miutescu of Whiteford, Taylor & Preston.
There are oodles of seminars for customers wishing to mitigate their risks when hiring vendors, but who’s looking out for the risks your cybersecurity product or service company faces when licensing a cutting-edge cyber tool, conducting a penetration test or risk assessment, providing post-breach forensic services, or otherwise helping a customer deal with its privacy and data security risks? This session, brought to you by Whiteford, Tayor & Preston with support from MD Department of Commerce and hosted by COPT, will focus on a few key areas of concern which your cybersecurity product or service company should consider when negotiating customer contracts. Click the “REGISTER” button below for more details.
- Lurking open source dangers
- Data security flow-downs
- How to respond to “compliance with all laws” clauses
- How to respond to “industry standard” request
- Warranties and Disclaimers
- Limitations of liability
- Screening and contracting with your own vendors and subs
- Authorized access assurances, and other key protections you should seek from your customers
- Handling child pornography or other illegal content discovered on a customer’s system
- Hidden expenses, including litigation support, law enforcement cooperation, and data/device imaging, storage and disposal
- Backup risks
- Insurance strategies
The one-hour presentation/Q&A with our presenters is followed by 30 minutes of networking. A lite-fare breakfast is provided. CAMI cybersecurity company members only. No cost for CAMI Premium cybersecurity company members. $25 for standard CAMI cybersecurity company members. For more information on how to become a CAMI Premium Member, click here.
Thank you to our host, Corporate Offices Properties Trust: