Anchor Technologies, Inc.
Customer FocusesCommercial Business,State Govt Agency/Contractor,Local Govt Agency/Contractor,Academic Institution,Nonprofit Organization
Compatible Company Sizes1-10 employees,11-50 employees,51-200 employees,201-500 employees,501-1,000 employees,1,001-5,000 employees,5,001-10,000 employees,10,001+ employees
TagsAdvisory, Blue Team, Breach, Check Point, Ethical Hacking, fisma, hipaa, incident response, Integration, Investigation, ISO 27001 Compliance, National Services, NIST, Penetration testing, Phishing, Red Team, RSA, security, Security Assessment, Security Program Development, SentinelOne, social engineering
Anchor Technologies, Inc. (ATI) is a cyber security and risk management firm headquartered in Maryland performing business-to-business services nationally. Since 2002, ATI has been assisting organizations by designing a strategic and holistic approach towards data and brand protection. ATI offers solutions that advise organizations on how best to protect networks, systems and data from attack, damage or unauthorized access.
ADVISORY competencies include:
- Technology Assessments: Comprehensive Security Assessments, Penetration Testing, Architecture Assessments, Controls and Vulnerability Assessments.
- Human Security Assessments: Social Engineering, Spear-Phishing Assessments and Training.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC): ISO 27001, HIPAA, NIST, PCI, FISMA, Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery.
- Incident / Breach Response and Forensics.
INTEGRATION competencies include:
- Security Platform and Controls: Check Point Threat Prevention, Firewall & IPSec VPN, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), Application Control & URL Filtering, Anti-Bot & Antivirus, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Web Security, Anti-Spam & Email Security, Advanced Networking & Virtual solutions for VMware & Amazon AWS
- Visibility Solutions: sSentire managed services & LogRhythm\\\’s Security Intelligence Platform, SIEM with LogRhythm, Log Management & Log Analysis, Compliance Automation & Assurance, Network Forensics, Host Forensics, Tenable & Qualys Vulnerability Management & LightCyber Active Breach Detection.
- Network Infrastructure: Juniper switching and routing, Aerohive controller-less wireless networks and Portnox Network Access Control.
- Endpoint Control: SentinelOne next gen. Endpoint & Check Point Endpoint Security with Full Disk Encryption, Media Encryption, AntiMalware & Program Control, Firewall & Compliance Check, Remote Access VPN.