Auxilium Technology Inc.
Customer FocusesCommercial Business,Federal Govt Agency/Contractor,State Govt Agency/Contractor,Local Govt Agency/Contractor,Academic Institution,Nonprofit Organization,Private Individual/Consumer
Compatible Company Sizes1-10 employees,11-50 employees,51-200 employees,201-500 employees,501-1,000 employees,1,001-5,000 employees,5,001-10,000 employees,10,001+ employees
Tagsclean coding, cybersecurity, education/training in all areas of cybersecurity, hacked websites, hardware development, risk assessments, secure coding, secure websites, security software, software development, threat analysis and removal
Auxilium Technology provides clients with world-class solutions by utilizing our decades of collective experience in cybersecurity, security coding, software engineering, hardware engineering, system engineering, education/training and testing/quality engineering, we can help you analyze the best ways to achieve your goals.
Auxilium Training takes a unique and innovative approach to Secure Software Education, Cyber Security and Cyber Terrorism through the combination of robust foundational training, proven standards, best practices and the latest tools.
Auxilium continues to spearhead product development, IT consulting, cyber solutions, and security training in the areas below.
- Information System Security (INFOSEC), which covers the processes and methodologies involved with keeping information confidential, available, and assuring its integrity.
- Network Assessments, Website Security Assessments, Firewall, DDS Protection, Monitoring and Prevention
- Cyber-Security Assessments and Testing, Cyber/Digital Forensics and threat analysis and removal
- Training in InfoSec, Secure Software Engineering, Cyber Security and CISSP
- Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Secure Coding, Threat Modeling and Software Code Evaluation and Testing and Crypto Design and Implementation
- Software Security Assessment, Application Penetration Test, Security Review, Security Threat Model, Mobile Security and Architecture and Design Review
- Written Information Security Policy (WISP) and ISO/IEC 27000-Series Information Security Standards
Our talented and experienced team is passionate about developing breakthrough technology solutions, as it finds inspiration and strength in the challenges it meets while solving our client’s complex business problems. Please visit our website at https://www.auxiliumtechnology.com/ or call us at 301.519.9622.