This 1.5 hour roundtable breakfast program is designed for c-suite executives from Maryland’s cybersecurity companies to: meet each other for potential partnering opportunities; discuss a featured “hot topic” in this ever-changing and highly competitive cybersecurity industry; and/or connect with/hear insights from cybersecurity executives (CISO’s) from some of Maryland’s most prominent businesses (healthcare organizations, financial institutions, etc.) Attendance is limited to c-suite executives (CEO, CISO, CTO, CIO, CFO, COO, etc.) from Maryland’s cybersecurity companies and one rep from the sponsoring business. Sponsorship is an ideal opportunity for a business providing a service such as legal, insurance, financing, staffing, marketing or accounting to connect directly with MD cybersecurity company decision-makers.
Event format: Roundtable breakfast, presentations/discussions, and networking.
Target Audience: C-suite executives from Maryland cybersecurity companies.
Sponsorship Opportunities & Benefits
In return for financial support in the amount of $500 per meeting, your business will receive the following benefits:
- Promotion as Sponsor of designated MD Cyber CxO Breakfast Club meeting
- Sponsor name/logo (linked to url of sponsor’s choice) will be listed on event registration page.
- Sponsor may distribute promotional materials at the meeting.
- Sponsor will have a brief opportunity to welcome attendees and share information about business.
- Sponsor will receive one complimentary breakfast ticket.
- Sponsor will receive list of event attendees with name, company and title and contact info.
- (Note: Contact info will be provided for those who do not opt out of having their info shared with attendees.)