August 26, 2019 (Baltimore, MD) – The Cybersecurity Association of Maryland, Inc. (CAMI) has joined forces with some of Maryland’s largest and most well-known business organizations to present the Maryland Cybersecurity Solutions Showcase on September 19, 2019 at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, MD.
The Maryland Cybersecurity Solutions Showcase is the single source for businesses, government agencies, and nonprofit organizations of every size in every industry to find:
- INFORMATION: find answers to questions and receive help identifying cybersecurity risks
- INNOVATION: discover some of Maryland’s most innovative cybersecurity technologies
- CONNECTIONS: explore local solutions for cybersecurity
The exhibitor-based showcase runs from 12:30 – 4:45 p.m. A private session between local/county governments and Maryland’s Chief Information Security Officer, John Evans will occur from 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. The event will conclude with a Fireside Chat featuring industry experts such as Matt Dunlop, CISO at Under Armour and Maryland State CISO John Evans.
“As a state recognized for its prowess in the cybersecurity innovation and workforce arenas, it’s to our advantage to capitalize on these outstanding local resources to protect our state agencies and businesses from becoming victims of a cybersecurity incident or attack,” said John Evans, Chief Information Security Officer of Maryland.
Cybersecurity Solution Seekers
- FREE: Individuals responsible for and/or involved in the risk management, privacy, data protection, governance, compliance and/or financial management at commercial businesses, government agencies or nonproﬁt organizations, and key representatives from the supply chain companies for large businesses or IT/Information Security personnel charged with securing their supply chain
- $195: Sales, marketing, business development reps or anyone other than the individual(s) noted above from a commercial business, government agency or nonprofit organization
Cybersecurity Providers (if your company offers cybersecurity products/services you must register as a provider)
- CAMI Premium Member: $195; CAMI Standard Member: $295; Non-members: $995
The showcase is presented by the Maryland Department of Commerce, the Better Business Bureau of Greater Maryland, Economic Alliance of Greater Baltimore, Fort Meade Alliance, MD Manufacturing Extension Partnership, Maryland Tech Council, Maryland Department of Commerce, the Regional Manufacturing Institute of Maryland, the World Trade Center Institute, BWI Business Partnership, Maryland Economic Development Association (MEDA), and TEDCO.
Additional sponsorship opportunities available. For more details or to register, visit MDcyber.com/showcase/.
About the Cybersecurity Association of Maryland, Inc.
The Cybersecurity Association of Maryland, Inc. (CAMI) is a nationally unique non-profit organization formed in 2015 to identify Maryland’s cybersecurity providers and connect them with businesses, organizations, and government entities that need cybersecurity solutions. CAMI operates a searchable online directory of more than 450 of the state’s cybersecurity product and service companies at www.MDcyber.com/listings and hosts a variety of programs throughout the year to provide face-to-face connection opportunities. CAMI’s skills-based cybersecurity jobs platform (www.MDcyberjobs.com) connects job seekers with Maryland cybersecurity career opportunities and training entities to provide the necessary qualifications for jobs of interest.